Required Documentation

Please provide the following documentation for residency:

Please print and complete the following forms and bring to your registration meeting:
  •   Student Health Survey Form (A link will be provided to you via email) 
  •  Transfer of Records Authorization Form (Click Here ) 
  •   Kindergarten Student Questionnaire (Grade K only) (Click Here )

Please review the following list. The information must be provided when you meet with Central Registration:

  •  Student Birth Certificate or Passport 
  •  Parent/Guardian ID (license, passport or other Government Issued ID) 
  •  Most Recent Physical (By a U.S. doctor within the last 13 months)
  •  Most Recent Immunization List
  •  Student Photo (Grades K - 5 only)

Please review the following documentation.  If applicable, please complete and bring to your appointment. 
  •  Residency Affidavit Form (Click Here)
    (ONLY IF you are living with another person who would be providing proof of residency)
  •  Legal guardianship and/or custody information 
  •  Copy of Current IEP or 504 Plan

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.